Enjoy my favourite songs ♥

2013年1月7日星期一

10 Things To Describe Myself (?)

I'm just like Stitch, hyperactive. Friends also can't hold down me sometimes.


I'm like an egg too. Outside seem like a strong girl, but actually is freaking fragile inside.


Like a piggy. Love to sleep, I can sleep for 12 hours non-stop and feel sleepy again after a few hours.


Love to dress up myself. Image is very important but sometimes I'll ignore it -.-



I'm a stupid sometimes. Seem like understand what are you talking about but actually not fully understand.



I will shy when first met. After that....... -v-



Stubborn as a bull. What i'm already decided, hard to change it.


Like a horse. Love nature, enjoy natural.


Cheerful like a sun. I'm always in 37celsius, you will feel happy and warm when stay together with me.


Lazy like a worm. Like to scroll on the floor~






Goodnight. Sleep like a baby.

没有评论:

发表评论